Monday, May 21, 2007

Positive Monday

I haven't been updating much because I have been so busy. In July, I have a family event that is basically being put on by my sister's and I and so my time has been spent getting that going. We also just have had a lot going on in our life that has made it hard to update regularly. Oh and we leave to go out of town on Wednesday won't be back until Saturday or Sunday.

So on to....

5 Good Things in my life...
1. Plans finally started rolling this weekend for the family event in July! (been stressing about it so glad it got going)
2. art - have been around a lot of inspiring people recently and just thankful for all the incredible art they do/give
3. memories as I am going through pictures
4. mail love
5. Master always seeming to make it work when I think things will fall apart into little pieces. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...