Sunday, December 08, 2002

I am just getting home and want to do a quickie. It was Carpe Diem's 4th Annual Christmas Party on Saturday night. I was not really looking forward to going as I was going...single even though I was not at the same time. I feel very comfortable with Bill and Lisa. Anyway I was not looking forward to going.....but I am very glad I went. I went to the first two years. Last years I missed and now this year of course I attended. This year....although the past ones I wanted to go more...this year felt the calmest of them. I have very good friends...better friends then anyone could ever ask for...I am so so grateful to them. Each day I wake up and tell 3 things I am grateful for in this world and my friends are always first thing. Without Bill & Lisa, Moni & Michael, Katrina and Sir Laz & Aydeen this past year......well I don't know where I would be without them....I am very lucky.

Thank you everyone! I love you all very very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...