Monday, December 02, 2002

I have had a pretty eventful day...

Took a walk with the dog, meditated, did some visualization and then masturbated :) Fun day :) I still have a cold that is hanging on and not appreciating that.

I was thinking about being locked in a cage for long term...how that would be? boring? scary? exciting? mmm all the above :)

I had a conversation with someone about this recently. I don't have a problem with being locked in a cage while a person would be out of the house. Is that SSC? well probably not to most :) Is it RACK? Yes it is...I am aware of the risks I am taking by consenting to that. But the thought is very exciting. In this conversation the person talked about his pets. His pets’ stay locked up in his house everyday while he is at work. How is this really different? It is not. I mean we risk a pets life by leaving them alone in a cage then....okay I hear people saying you are human though. Yes I am but....I know when I was married our dog was my baby and she was one of my most important companions in my life...one of my most important possession and I left her locked in my house all day. I guess I just see it as similar....

And also if we add in my dark desires....

Welllllll then I want to be less then the pets....so being locked up in a cage while the pets roam free in the house sound very delightful to me *blushing*

And on that thought I am going to go work on SMART Fest things. Oh and on that note I found out that....someone I talk to online and have long time respected is going to come with her Owner to be speakers at SMART Fest....I am still smiling about that. I can't wait to meet her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...