Thursday, December 05, 2002

This is my horoscope for Friday..... :) You have been more thoughtful of late, and have begun to be more true to yourself. This is due to your own recent introspection. Yes, Danae, you really can change your life. All it takes is time and commitment. You have made great progress in your personal development. Continue on this path and you will wind up in a much better place. Keep your eye on the goal, but don't be so focused that you forget to enjoy the journey.

I am a proud little girl right now....because....it is very true. I am really being more true to myself...and I can feel myself moving to a better place as long as I don't let my fears take over.

I will have a long long blogger entry coming tomorrow. I have had lots going on that I am finally able to share freely....I look forward to it even.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...