Thursday, January 16, 2003

I am just up for a little while....before I go back to bed. I laid down for about 40 mins and then got up to do my "family" duties :) I have a real short of patience though this morning. :(

I feel like a big weight is off my shoulders now that I finally got the SMART Fest program done. yippeee!

Stealing from His blogger....in 16 days 2 people are going to have lots of butterflies. The last few days the reality of being with Him has set in. He has been really amazing this week. We have had bumps but he does not seem to give up on me. And he keeps supporting, guiding and caring for me. I had lots to do this week and he helped keep me focused and on my path and I need that so much...I am very lucky.

I had not talked to Nick in a while and heard from him in the midst of all my SMART Fest stuff so I had to tell him I would talk to him later....I just needed to stay focused and when Nick and I talk it is never a short quick talk....so the last few days I would not have been able to give him the focus I needed too.

Well...I am going to go lay down and wait for Him to message.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...