Friday, January 31, 2003

I thought I would post a quick one before I head to bed.......

WOW

Can you believe it......this time tomorrow i will be able to reach out and touch Him? *smiles*

Bill and Lisa brought me over to Moni's tonight. Her and Katrina are bring me to the airport in the morning. We did tarot readings....my end card was....me being scared but right now in this moment in time...I am very scared so that fits.

I am feeling so much....excitement and nervousness but....at the same time there is a calmness setting in.....a calmness in knowing...it is out of my hands...some sort of acceptance has washed over me. It is calm and balanced.......right now. I know I am facing bumps...I know it is not going to be easy but...I am just glad it is here and we are going to explore this together.

I also want to thank everyone for keeping me in their thoughts and sending me well wishes on my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...