Thursday, January 02, 2003

It is the new year. I have some tasks set out for the beginning of this year that I need to take care of….to let go and move on. It is Thursday and I leave on Saturday. I am looking forward to having some structure to my day again. I am able to focus more. I need the focus. As much as my life is chaotic it has very much together in a way that suites me.

I do look forward to a more structured life though…

I look forward to meeting Him in person.

I am not sure what to be writing about. I feel a little out of sorts and I just think that is because I am not in Ohio and I feel odd when I am not near…my things and foundation of who I am.

I look forward to moving on though and moving into the life I want…

I am feeling a little neurotic today. I have not really felt like this in a while. I mean think about the last time I even wrote that I was neurotic…weird huh?

I am needing something stable to ground me…I think I am moving to the next level of my life. And that is a good thing. I am really really looking forward to the future.

Even though I am so very scared of it too….lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...