Friday, January 24, 2003

Okay I have a long entry started….it is mostly perception, truth and reality. A topic I said I would come back to.

But right now I want to gush for a few moments…

He is GREAT…I am really very lucky to have found someone who lets me be me….

Last night I had dinner with a friend and the conversation I had with the friend was hard for me. I had to be assertive and in control…which I can do and do often, but the situation was kind of different and so stressful to me.

I came to Moni’s after leaving my friend…and signed online. I instantly went to little girl with Him. I wanted to be safe with Daddy and I wanted to make Daddy feel good and thus those feelings would make me feel good, safe and protected (which was something I needed).

So, I fell into it right away and he just went with it. It was soooo nice. I hope that when we are together it is this easy. It felt so right and easy. I felt so good to just express this part of me and for Him to want it as much as I.

8 days and I will be there with Him…

I am very nervous, but excited of course too. A mutual friend told Him this morning I should be nervous lol Thank you deary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...