Monday, February 03, 2003



Mine...LIBRA (Sep 23-Oct 22): You are in for a bit of self-criticism as you seriously look at the reality of your feelings, your home and those structures that cannot easily be changed. Your emotions become subservient to the requirements of your life. This doesn't mean that you can't be creative or can't have fun. It just means that you'll have to make it work within the restriction that are being imposed.

His: SAGITTARIUS (Nov 22-Dec 21): You may be unsure of your emotions now, even if you thought you knew where you were going. You have been leading with your heart as you've inspired yourself and others. Perhaps you've created a relationship situation that now seems to be getting more restrictive than you would like. This is going to take some serious thought about things which should be easier and more fun than they have become.

It is Monday....here still even though it Tuesday in Ohio....

I am still a very happy girl....

I forgot to say on Saturday when He picked me up...it was 70 here! And then yesterday we went to breakfast and then ran some errands and it was 60 when we left and then had dropped by the time we got home to 40....and snowed last night...how bizarre but so much the Colorado...I know.

I am so happy I can't even explain the feelings going through me...still...

Today I woke and we went through what would be my morning routine on the weekdays. And then the rest of the day will vary....but today He chained me to the bed. He did that purposefully as He wants me to slow down everything going on inside. And I believe He thinks I need to catch up on some much needed sleep.

We had a bump this morning. He wanted me to get in the cage while He showered. Not a big order to be in there for 10 mins at the most. But I panicked. And I was not able to do it and felt horrible. I disappointed Him. He believes enslavement is process though and so He feels we need to take babysteps. And one day I will be able to do everything He asks without fear and hesitation. I want that so much.

He felt the kicked puppy in me came out. I don't think I wrote about that much before. But I feel I have a kicked puppy in me. You know how abused animals act....that is how I act at times. And it not from M - just to clarify. He was extreme and did harsh things to me but I think I realized I had the kicked puppy issue with Him. I just can't see that it was the kicked puppy though as I did far more extreme things with M....so logic would tell me that there were other issues arising. I am just not sure what they are...but I did get in the cage today. So, we have passed that first hurtle. But being in there longer now is the task at hand.

He came home at lunch and let me off the chain and hobbled me with ankle cuffs. He then made me lunch and fed it to me. He sat and I kneeled in front of Him as He fed me. It was such an odd feelings to be so out of control and so helpless not even to be able to feed myself. Before He left He gave me a couple things to do and I took it further...by cleaning the kitchen and then making menus. And when He came home He was very pleased with me.

I made Him His first meal as His slave....and it was so nice. I was so calm and peaceful. Oh and today while cleaning His kitchen I was smiling and being so happy....cleaning the kitchen LOL yes I am serious!

He loved dinner. We had a bottle of wine with dinner and then after dinner danced....me hobbled and all :) It was the first time I think I have danced since being married.

He is just great....

I remember asking Jim to dance when we were at home when a good song would come on and he thought I was strange for wanting to dance at home in private. But here I was naked, hobbled, dancing with Him...the man I adore and serve. It was a very emotionally intense moment.

Now I need to look up the song and read the lyrics. I might publish them here after I find them. :)

After dinner I happily did dishes and cleaned up the kitchen. And now I am here since He has work to do...He has allowed me online.

Can you believe this is my life? I keep wanting Him to pinch me to make sure it is real.

Touching Him....reaching out and being able to touch Him has been the best thing. I touch Him lots...He and I seem so compatible on things. I mean He is so romantic and then the D/s and the passion He has for the lifestyle is so right with how I feel.

Have I found the ONE?

It is February and Love is in the air. :)

If anyone needs to get a hold of me or has questions, please feel free to write me at danaewhispering@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...