Wednesday, February 12, 2003

I thought I would do a quick blogger entry or at least try too.

Last night I greeted Him at the door wearing thigh highs, lingerie, black heels, wrist and ankle cuffs with chains in between them. . He was pleased. And that made me very happy. We had dinner and then watched Buffy. Buffy btw was very good.

I was allowed some online time tonight. He is not feeling well and so I chatted with some friends and wrote some emails.

I got my period early so I have not been a happy camper this week. But we are surviving through it. lol

He has been letting His sadism out on me more and I am enjoying it. He has abusing my tits, slapping me and just being more rough with me. **blushing*

Last week everything I brought with me was locked up but this week He has let me have access and so I hung up clothes and put some things I brought away. It was important to me to unpack some because I don’t unpack usually…always waiting for that quick exit when things don’t work out. But with Him it is so important that it works….I want it to so much.

He is very understanding and patient….and as someone told me tonight…I am difficult and I need to be patient. And really I am…I am happy to be getting to know a very wonderful man. I am a lucky girl….

We are going to be celebrating Valentine’s Day…this week…and I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...