Monday, February 24, 2003

As a person acts, so he becomes in life. Those who do good become good; those who do harm become bad. Good deeds make one pure; bad deeds make one impure. So we are said to be what our desire is. As our desire is, so is our will. As our will is, so are our acts. As we act, so we become. -Bihadaranyaka Upanishad

Just a quickie....

He is playing a video game and I was catching up on mail. I want to wish Katrina a Happy Birthday....I am late for eastern time but here in mountain time it is still her birthday! :)

I am missing all my friends and looking forward seeing them but also dreading being away from Him and this life we have created here.

There is lots going on in this world right now....and I have not wrote about it at all....it is not that it is not important to me or my life...but at the same time it isn't important. Life is Him right now and right now I don't see anything wrong with that.

Things here are very good....He and I had a serious discussion this weekend about where we go from here.....

And well...we are going to the next level...life. I am sure I will write more about it....I am very at peace...and happy. I never knew things could feel this calm before. Life is good...and I love Him very much and need Him in my life. It is a good thing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...