Saturday, February 22, 2003

Music: Mix CD – a couple of songs from Blade and Queen of the Damned, Linkin Park, Godsmack, Tool, NIN, Puddle of Mudd and some others I am forgetting
Mood: sick but very happy
Topics: sick, cookies, S&M with Him, Enema, Buffy the Vampire Slayer….and maybe a few other odd-n-ends


Well for starters I am sick…whatever He had – He has now given to me – even though He denies it * grin* He says it is all my fault. It is always the slaves fault right? *grin *

He is great…. I am sick, but He is still being Him and I am still being me. I am still hobbled and chained. I still dress every evening for Him. And He still expects the same things - - but let me stress He is not an ogre. This morning I got sick and He went to His pantry and got a sprite out – poured it in a glass with ice and brought it into His sick slave. He went and got me a cherry limeade from Sonic….something wench always does for me when I am at her place. He got me medicine. He is taking care of me. And it is so good to have a partner as well as a Master….

I feel so good about where I am at….

Okay enough mushy for now…

Today I was feeling a little energy spell sooooooooooo I decided I was going to make Him some chocolate chip cookies. LOL Okay I am not a bad cook…far from it actually….but omg these pitiful cookies. I forgot something – not sure how I forgot it but I did…what did I forget…a little thing called HIGHER altitude. And so my cookies taste good but look horrible. They can’t be all that bad as He had 6 of them since being home tonight *grin*

I think something is wrong with me…I like cooking and cleaning for Him. I like cleaning His toilet. I like cooking dinner every night. Am I nuts? Has He brainwashed me? :)

Kind of our routine after He comes home from work….

Every night I greet Him wearing lingerie – usually with stocking and garter belt or thigh highs, and then with heels and hobbled. My make up is done…my hair is done. I am very girly girl….which I like being a lot. I always have loved being a girl – as a little girl I loved wearing dresses and dressing up. I then serve Him dinner. Then we eat and talk. I don’t begin eating until He starts. Then after dinner, I clear the table and clean up the kitchen afterwards joining Him in the living room. We then talk, hang out, watching a movie, checking email and such.

Then we go to bed. We go to the bathroom and get ready for bed and then He chains me to His bed. I go to bed hobbled still and then one leg chained to the leg of the bed. Almost every night….saying almost because it has not been every night but ALMOST every night….we do some type of play. Always sexual in form but with S&M mixed in….it is very yummy.

Last night was particularly…yummy….

He and I were talking about the fact that I am having a lot more fantasies about hoods lately. He had me in headlock making me look up at Him – making me admit that I wanted to wear the hood more and that I like it. He is so evil for making me admit these things I don’t want to and He does that frequently lol *blushing *

So after some dialog back and forth He grabs me hard and gets me sitting up….grabs the hood and puts it on me. He told me as He is putting it on that I would be wearing it all night long. I started pleading with Him to not do that…as I have cold flu symptoms so the hood being on all night did not sound appealing at all. He was not listening to me. He was rough and hard getting the hood on and situated.

He then proceeded to abuse my tits and cunt. I can’t even explain what He does exactly. I have never had lots of genitorture. Never really thought I would care for it….but OMG *blushing * It is very yummy! He slaps, twists, grabs, pinches, pulls…just abuses my tits and cunt. And He gets me to beg Him to hurt me. He will be abusing my cunt and start to back off and I will beg…I will start with Please…and He will go….”Please…please stop?” And of course I am moaning out screaming and BEGGING Him to keep going…and He will just say what do you want…and I will have to say it. I will moan out “please hurt me” and then usually He steps it up….what He was doing before was like an appetizer to wet my appetite…to give me a taste and make me CRAVE more….

So that I am writhing and moaning and screaming please please hurt me…

And then He hurts me. Any abuse He was doing before just increases. I am hurting and sometimes coming from the pain. Other times just starting to float on the pain.

So last night I was reduced with the hood on to an animal and then was writhing, screaming, moaning, grunting from the pain He was inflicting and…then….

He says….that He is going to give me one more orgasm from the pain….and then strip me naked and put me in the cage…

He does just that….

He strips me roughly…and then grabs me by my collar and pushes me down to my knees and with my leg still chained, still hobbled and hooded…I crawl into a cage like an animal.

He then does something that totally makes me HOT….

He lies on the bed so I can see Him and He masturbated. OMG….I got up on my knees and pressed my face between the bars…trying to see better….see Him stroking His cock and I was moaning and I would have begged to touch and cum again but my cunt was on fire from the torture He gave it.

So I watched….dripping and drooling….as He came….

Afterwards He took pictures of His caged animal...peering from between the bars…

It was very hot scene!

He let me out and I crawled to His feet kissing them….letting Him know how I feel….feel and know I am His animal…His nothing…

It was very intense….

And I am a very lucky girl to have Him in my life.

We have many nights of torture but last night seemed different for both of us…more intense. And today we both feel so close to each other.

I forgot to mention in my last posting…I had my first enema last week. It was pretty much what I expected. Well, there was 2 thoughts I had one I thought what I had read I about some people who had them…I wanted it to feel like that…but it was more how I logically felt it would feel….if that makes sense. I guess I had fantasy based idea of what I wanted…and a reality and the reality is what it felt like….so not too much cramping. We have no had time to experiment with them further and now that I am sick He does not want my system messed with anymore. But I do look forward to further enema training.

Hmmmm what else to talk about….

Oh Buffy the Vampire Slayer….He has been letting me watch it here. And I think He is even starting to get into it. I really want the other seasons to watch with Him. Anyway, on Tuesday He worked late and called to let me know He was on His way. Well, I was already ready – dressed – and had some of dinner done so that it did not take as long to get the rest ready when He called. So, when He called I looked up at the time and realized right in that moment that we were missing Buffy.

I don’t watch TV while He is gone. I am not allowed on the computer without Him being home. And I am not allowed to make phone calls without permission either. Strict control…something I want and actually like a lot more then I thought I would….

Anyway, so when He came home I told Him about missing Buffy and He found another station where 30 more minutes of Buffy was left….and He got His own dinner and then when I had me He had me sit on the couch (I am not allowed on the couch – on occasion He allows me on the couch while we watch a movie to snuggle but for the most part I am on the floor). So…I sat on the couch and ate dinner and watched the rest of Buffy. I was very grateful….that He allowed me that.

I really like Buffy this season. I like the story line….I just am not happy with the thought that it is the last year Buffy. I know they are going to do a spin-off but it will not be the same even though I am sure I will watch it.

Okay I know there was more I wanted to write about…but I want to get this posted and spend time with Him…

I am really really getting upset that I only have a week more with Him….something I am sure I will write about this weekend….

Final words…for this entry…I am living the life I wanted with a wonderful man and great Dominant….who I love and adore.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...