Thursday, August 26, 2004

Awareness

Just a quickie...

These fit way to well - scary is that all the ones from BeliefNet this week have been on it in regards to the drama.

Horoscope from BeliefNet.com: LIBRA (Sep 23-Oct 22): Disruptions to your daily routine may not be the worst thing for you at this time. Even if you are trying to maintain stability at home or in your relationship with your parents, tensions keep finding their way to the surface. This isn't a brand new issue, for the process may have started a week or so ago. Don't fight what is coming up. Awareness is necessary for the changes to happen later on.

Horoscope from Free Will Astrology: Creativity expert Roger von Oech takes issue with the old saw that a chain is no stronger than its weakest links. He thinks they're indispensable. "Many systems have weak links designed into them," he says. They're called 'fuses.' When a system gets overloaded, the fuse blows and saves the rest of the system." Judging from the astrological omens, Libra, I'm pretty sure you'll soon get to play the role of a fuse yourself. Whatever group or structure you're part of needs to break down for the sake of its long-term health--and you're the best candidate to lead the way.


I meditated last night after my post to my blog. And what came to me is I need to release the anger, hurt and disappointment so there will be a post to let it all out probably tomorrow. And then later after I post it I will do a cleansing ritual to release all the negativity that is left. I have only done it 2 times before so you see how much this is online drama is affecting me. ugghhh

I also want to thank everyone that has wrote me last night and today. I really appreciate the understanding and friendships.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...