Monday, August 09, 2004

"real" submissive?

Okay so in wandering around the World Wide Web yesterday afternoon…

I stumbled on to a thread on a forum. It was talking about being “real” submissives. And according to what was “real” on the thread – it was all the stuff submissives do that is unsubmissive towards your Dominant. That if you did unsubmissive things - ranted and raved that you were being real submissives.

Now I know we all have bad days and I snap at Master. I snapped at Him yesterday in fact shortly after I read this thread….not good. But as I read the thread I was horrified that some women actually did the things they did and not only as submissives, but just as partners in a relationship.

They threw things at their Dominant, did things to the Dominants possessions – books, clothing, cars, homes and so on. The things they said were more tame to me then the things they did.

But just in a basic vanilla general relationship, I can’t imagine doing the things that were done just because I am mad. I get angry with Master, but there is no way I would do those things even if we were vanilla. I know that in our M/s relationship those things would make me suffer extremely bad consequences and/or end with me being released if that was an ongoing behavior.

I think if I was doing those things and in a M/s relationship or actually knew someone that was doing those things, I would seriously be considering if M/s was the right direction to be heading. Because I find those things going over a line that you just don’t go as someone who is desiring to submit, serve and surrender.

Again, I say – we all have bad days. I have snapped at Master more then a few times. But if I were to ever go and even try to destroy His possessions – would be sending me a huge sign that there is something seriously wrong in our relationship. And that I am not cut out for M/s.

I would really be curious to know how those that do those things define submissive.

I don’t feel that doing those things makes a person a real submissive. I actually think it makes them probably the furthest thing from a submissive.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...