Friday, September 10, 2004

Bruschetta Chicken Bake

I have not tried this recipe but I really like Bruschetta so this might be good. I also would change the recipe a little as I would want to make my own stuffing out of whole wheat and white bread. It looks like a comfort food recipe to me!

Bruschetta Chicken Bake

1 can diced tomatoes (14.5), undrained
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 pkg. (6oz) Stove top Stuffing mix for Chicken
1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bit sized pieces
1 tsp dried basil leaves
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place Tomatoes with liquid in medium bowl. Add garlic and stuffing mix and 1/2 cup water; stir just until stuffing mix is moistened. Set aside.

Place chicken in 13 x 9 inch baking dish; sprinkle with basil and cheese. Top with stuffing mixture.

Bake 30 min. or until chicken is cooked through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...