Thursday, September 09, 2004

I got a Spanking!

Belly pressed down on the soft bed, my bottom on display for Daddy. I lay there waiting goosepimpled, vulnerable and excited all at once. My hands clutched the blanket on the bed. Master has a tall bed and so He stood next to the bed. His hand ran lightly over my bottom and down my thighs and back up over my bottom to my back. He slowly did soft touches making my whole body start to tingle with His touch and the anticipation of the spanking I was about to receive.

I wiggled around just a little…body shaking, thighs kind of clenching and unclenching together…trying to relax my bottom before the first smack. I took some air holding it without even really realizing I was holding it.

My bottom twitched in anticipation and finally with a well practiced gesture, Daddy brought His hands up and then down across my bottom creating his own rhythm. It is the drummer in Him. The spanking start kind of light (not totally light though – ouch) – warming up my bottom to a nice glowing shade of red. The spanking progressed. At first, Master confined his blows to just one buttcheek, but then of course moved to the other. He followed a methodical rhythm that had me squirming and moaning as well as shouting ouch with each smack.

He then picked up the pace with the rhythm He had going. As He started going faster, He also started smacking harder. I am sure my bottom was bing cherry red. I would rock kind of back and forth from the pain of each stinging swat. And even with all that wiggling, Master never missed His mark. His palms landed with unerring aim and gravity….feeling my flesh swell around the pressure of His hand hitting my bottom.

Master would hear…”OWW! OH, Master!! AHH! Ouch! Master!!”

Master laughed and continued on with His sadistic streak making sure each slap He administered became more and more torturous. Master had such a willing and supple round fanny lying across His bed. It was that love hate thing that goes on so often with me. It hurt, but I kept raising my bottom up to meet the swats. My bottom felt hot and blistered. Master ended the spanking with a crescendo of slaps making me scream and moan before tucking me into bed.

I fell asleep really fast! It is such a nice way to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...