Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Life Update - Gmail Thingie - Hot to Serve

Life Update
Been sick - Sunday evening I went to bed not feeling well at all....Monday I was sick all day. Tuesday still kind of recovering. I owe several people emails and I am going to get to a few tonight as I feel Master is going to be up late and I would rather be up sitting here next to Him in the office then alone in bed. But if you don't hear from me tonight - know you will get one soon.

Gmail Invite Thingie
Anyone who want a gmail or wants to give their invites away....without all the work of pimping them...go here. It is place that disperses them. You can also go here and they give them to people in the military wanting them. I have used both services now and it a nice away to get rid of them.

Hot to Serve
Okay this is not going to make sense to many people probably...

Master has had so much going on for work. He has been working lots of hours...such as Going in at 9am coming home at 9pm and then working at home from 10pm to 2am or 3am. Getting up at 7am and working a few hours before He starts that all over again. This weekend I asked Him if there was anything I could do and He actually said yes. He usually does not have anything I can do that because it is technical stuff for His job. But this project was making graphs. And I could do that.

Saturday He did most of them and it ended up that they all needed to be changed. So on Sunday evening while Master watched the Broncos play and taking a much needed rest from all the work He has been going - I did the work...His work.

And okay this is going to sound so strange, but it made me really hot to be used like that...knowing He was out enjoying football while I did His work.

He also is having me go help them put together all their binders this week. And I actually feel very privileged that I get to go to work with His boss and Him to do this. All it will be is punching holes and inserting them into ringed binders, but I am serving Master in a way I don't normally and it makes me feel good.

I am going to be packing for Him and making food for Him to bring with Him to the big conference, but these other ways of serving Him has been nice and...well turned me on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...