Thursday, September 30, 2004

Regarding Some Recent Posts and Life Update

I want to thank everyone who has commented on recent posts!

Regarding the Domestic Abuse looks similar to M/s post…

The NLA’s statement bothered me because it is putting a standard out there that is false. The thought of this being brought into a court of law or even maybe if someone has some overly concerned vanilla friends that happen on to it….could cause some problems. Because it is saying if you do any of these things then you are abused and if you don't then you aren't doing BDSM “right.”

And that is bothers me a lot! These type of statements are there to make vanillas think better of us instead of really being an useful tool. So I believe there is an agenda behind it that is not for helping those in the lifestyle and that is why it bothers me.

I believe if you are in an abusive situation, you wake up on day and figure it out. Or maybe that is how it was for me.


Regarding the Isolation post…

The thread was started on my favorite yahoo group about isolation (it spun off a thread on the NLA statement). I was asked for examples of isolation in my life and I was just going to cut and paste the ones I used in my journal entry. But then as I was rereading them and realized that many are not ones *I* view as isolation and more from what people have said is isolation in my life.

It is kind of odd because some of our just day to day stuff I have had people tell me is Master isolating me, but really with the context of our path and life it isn't isolation to me.

So these are the things that have been isolation in our M/s relationship…
  • seeking permission to make phone calls.

  • being restricted only to answer phone calls from Master

  • not having any contact with anyone via online chatting, phone or in physical person for a day to a week

  • being restricted in my movement - such as I have been chained to a the bed for a day or morning before. The chain reaches the bathroom just enough to go in a bucket or other times it has reached the toilet.

  • there has been various forms of SM type of isolation – being chained to the bed as I mentioned, being locked in the cage. being hooded, restrained, gagged for a longer period time then just "play" - but to slow me down, discipline, meditations and such.


  • When I first came to be with Master, He did more isolation to help me slow down and refocus my attentions. I was not allowed contact with anyone (just to let them know I got here safe and then nothing after that for a while). I was not allowed to get into my things, I was naked all the time, chained, hobbled and it was...really effective in getting me to a more serene place of going to be serving 24/7 instead of doing the long distance thing. It helped me slow down and start changing my focus and mindset.


    Regarding Life…an Update…

    Last night Master and I had a marvelous dinner….steak that I rubbed with garlic, peppers, coarse salt. And then green beans sautéed in soy sauce and a little onion and garlic. And we started with a salad that I made a dressing from light olive oil, red wine vinegar, a little Dijon mustard, basil and pepper. Master has been working evening so I know He really enjoyed having a nice dinner before having to focus on work.

    Today Master worked from home. After breakfast, Master was coming through the kitchen and asked me what I was going to do. I said, “I thought I would take a shower.” We were being playful and he said, “what are you going to do in the shower.” I said, “umm duh Master” very playfully. Master took me by my hair and pulled my head kind of back baring my face to Him and He slapped me very light and playfully across the cheek. So He releases me and I patted Him on the bum. He grabbed me by the hair, turned me around, pulled my panties down very roughly and spanked me! We then stood in the kitchen kissing very passionately in that raw very primal sexual way people do….and soon ended up in bed fucking. Where he grabbed and twisted my tits. It was very hot and yummy!

    Those impromptu times that are just caught in a mixture of passion and sadism is awesome.

    I will probably have one or two political posts soon. They will be marked for those you who want to skip those.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...