Sunday, October 17, 2004

Splendid Saturday

Saturday 10/9 – Master and I started our day out with a shower together. The place we stayed had a large shower so it was very nice. It was not our ritual shower as that makes me very fuzzy and for day ahead of us that was not practical. We had an extremely nice shower together though. Master has a great ass and so I just stood there getting hot by staring at His bum. Yum yum!

After the getting dressed and ready, we grabbed some breakfast that the hotel provided….that is after we wrestled our way through adolescent central. Following breakfast, we headed out for the day. We made a stop at Wolf’s camera before heading to the Art Museum. It was very interesting. I especially enjoyed the whole floor they had devoted to Asian Art. They had one whole section on Buddha's. I probably spent the most time on the Asian floor. It just was completely memorizing for me.

Here is two pictures of one my favorite Buddha's I saw...even though there that were captivating...






The modern art sections were closed. So that was kind of a bummer but the rest of their collections were very interesting. I had a very nice time.

The next stop on our list was some fetish stores. Master ended up getting a rubber gas mask. I am not sure how I like it. It was not as scary as I thought it would be. Maybe that is because I could see out of it. When I told our friends that at dinner that night, the reply was I am sure he (Master) can make it scary. I told him that I had not doubt Master could. I put it on right in the store which I also thought might be a little scary, but it wasn’t….which was surprising to me.

From the fetish stores, we went to a natural grocery store. I have been cooking more naturally…without refined sugared, white flour and such. We are having problems finding things here on the Western Slope so my new friend had told me about the store there. We picked up a few things there. Including these wonderfully delicious crackers made out of rice flour that had lots of herbs and spices them to make them ever so tasty. They were a guilty pleasure one night this week.

After all our stops we headed back to the hotel and took a little nap before getting ready to meet our friends.

You know I love to meet new people. I love being social, but I always get nervous. And I was nervous before meeting our friends. As I mentioned in the last post…they were new friends – first time meeting them. So, I was a little nervous. But I am so glad we met. It was great. As I said before, it was so comfortable and enjoyable. They were a warm, fun, interesting couple that we look forward to seeing again.

Several hours flew by and then we called it a night and headed back to our hotel room.

Once at the hotel room it did not take too long before Master all sorts of ideas. I did have clothing to dress up for Him, but instead He just used me in my naked state. He first applied some duct tape mittens on me using a technique He learned at Thunder in the Mountains. He then put the gas mask on me.

It took me longer to get fuzzy with the gas mask then it does with the hoods. And I also think it was the combined efforts of the things He was doing to me plus wearing the gas mask that finally made me fuzzy. It was kind of odd to hear myself breathing through the gas mask as it made this little clicking noise as I breathed out. Master thought it was hot as it made me almost robotic sounding to Him. Just His toy/machine to use.

Master’s torment then continued in the forms of using punching, squeezing, twisting, and pulling on my tits. He added the baton also. Katrina, a good friend of mine in Ohio, bought it for me a few years ago as a Birthday present. It is a music instructor’s baton. It has a little wooden handle and a wand coming from it. Master has used both ends but enjoys the marks the wand end makes on me. It looks like a fairly harmless toy, but it really gets to hurting the way Master uses it.

After the baton, he moved to the forceps. I thought He was going to put them on my nipples, but instead He had other ideas. He went to the clit! I tried to squirm away. I know bad girl. It just really scared me in that moment. But of course not really anywhere to go…so soon I felt the forceps. He would just release it some of the way so that it was not clamping down fully. I moaned and I ended up bucking into it. The pain was that delicious kind of pain that soars through the body driving the orgasm to the edge. Master took the vibrator to my clit also at the same time the forceps were on it. So of course it would shake the forceps and make the pains intensity increase.

Master would take the vibe off and then add it back. I felt fuzzy and just riding the pain. Again we were in a similar position as the night before and so I took my duct taped mitten covered hands and started stroking Master’s cock as much as I could with them in that kind of bondage. Which again Master enjoyed as it was almost making me a machine/robot/thing that I could not touch Him with the flesh of my hand. Between all that was going on, I soon was screaming through the gas mask fuck me please please please!

And again like the night before Master was pulling me to the edge of bed - positioning me on my knees so He could fuck me doggie style. It was wonderful again. Master’s fingers again dug deeply into my fleshy hips. He drove me into the bed hard with each thrust.

After Master collapsed on to the bed and cuddled closely with me before pulling ourselves out of the zone to get the mittens and gas mask off me. We then got cleaned up and crawled back into bed snuggling close. It was so nice.

Sunday morning we also had more fun…Master punching me really really hard. And then fucking me again too. After catching our breath, we got ready and packed up to head back home.

It was a fantastic weekend! And I am so blessed to have a wonderful Master that gives me such pleasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...