Thursday, October 14, 2004

Addendum to being Master's whore

Today I realized that I left something out of my last entry. So here is the addendum to the last entry.

When Master put the hood on me I got fuzzy. I mean He did not even have it all the way laced up....before I was getting spacey. I remember when I did not think I would ever even like hoods. I thought they would make me feel so trapped and closed in....but they make me kind go into myself and get all mush brain. There are times I float deeper then others but I always get at least a little fuzzy.

So one really hot thing I forgot to write about because it was during my fuzzy time of being hooded was that Master was lying on His side next to me while He fingered me. His head was near my feet and my head near His. Well this hood is a leather hood that has a hole where the mouth is and also is perforated leather so I can kind of see out of it. And Master was making me incredible turned on and wet...moaning and groaning. I see His cock right there....and so I lean over and start sucking on it. It was very hot. Just this hole in the mouth open....pleasing Him with my mouth. I enjoyed it a lot. And He said it was very hot. He would reach down and feel the leather and watch me going up and down on His cock.

He then stopped me and was rubbing my clit and fingering me and that is when I begged Him to fuck me.

It was really hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...