Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Birthday

It seems life can just get away from you in moments...I have not even had a chance to catch up on my regular reading of blogs lately. I am not even sure where last week went too. Saturday we went and got haircuts and then went to an Art and Craft show. On Saturday evening we went to home depot to look and see if they had any trees. We have been talking about how to landscape the yard more. So we ended up looking at their paving, edging and garden stones so that we can make walkways and also a flower bed in the front of Master's home. On Sunday I felt absolutely awful and worried it would ruin my Birthday.

I had a beautiful Birthday.

The end of last week I started to get a sore throat so I ended up plugging my system with echinacea and zinc. And Sunday I felt horrible and as I said thought it would ruin my birthday. But the echinacea really kicked the cold bug out of me. But unfortunately it has not seemed to kick it out of Master the same way. So Monday He woke up way early to decorate the house with balloons and a sign despite not feeling well. He put all my presents on display and decorated before He woke me up early....

I have never been awakened this way ever...and it was truly amazing.

I was showered in...with rose petals. I lay sleeping on the bed and Master scattered petals all over the bed...including on me. The petals were red, bright pink, pale pink and white. They smelled simply divine. He had also lite several candles around the room....as I said it was early so still slightly dark out. So the room glowed with the soft candle light and the rose petals seemed to even glow in the warmth of the candles. It was the most wonderful way to wake up.

Master felt pretty crummy with His cold bug kicking in but was wanting to make my day special. And He did that just with the roses. We both would have loved to play and make love surrounded by the rose petals, but Master was not feeling well. After spending a little time in awe of how I was awakened...Master coaxed me into the next room...where there was a sign and balloons. And then the next room had presents stacked on top of the entertainment cabinet.

Master said He was going out to grab us some breakfast....just as He was getting ready to do that my Mom called to wish me a Happy Birthday. So, I talked to her for a few minutes. I have lots of family birthday's in October so she was telling me of some parties and stuff that she had been to. It was nice to catch up and nice that she called early to wish me a Happy Birthday.

After breakfast, Master let me open my presents. He went overboard and spoiled me. He had some presents even wrapped in Princess Paper...Jasmine, Mulan, Snow White, Pocahontas Belle, Cinderella, Ariel, and then there was one I did not recognize all over the wrapping paper. (I just went to the Disney Princess website and the Princess I did not recognize is Aurora. I have not seen the movie with her in it.) The presents were wrapped with lots of ribbon and bows to make Daddy's little girl squeal. I was an excited little girl.

I received a lot of presents....several DVD's including the DVD Season 5 to Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Piano, and Breakfast at Tiffany's. And then I received another Amy Brown print from Master. It is firey red fairy. She is dancing...her dress looks like fall leaves cascading around her as she dances. Her wings have the deep firey red of fall leaves but also golds and deep oranges too. It is called Firedance....it is prefect for a girl who loves Autumn. I could not find the print on her website but it is in the 2005 calendar (which girlie and Grumbles gave me plus an Amy Brown book for my Birthday - Thank you that are great!). Master also gave me pair of sandals, 2 books, a bookmarker and then 2 bottles of wine topped off the presents! So see I was spoiled!

After presents we talked for a while before Master needed to get some rest, as He did not sleep long or well during the night and had to go into the office later for an appointment. So, I tucked Him in and went to make a (low fat-no sugar added -sugar substitute ) cheesecake for my Birthday cake. During baking, Master's parents called and sung Happy Birthday to me and wished me a wonderful day. I told them it started out so wonderful that nothing could make it a bad day.

Master told me He was making up for last year. Last year He had surgery a few days before my birthday so He was in lots of pain and kind of out of it on my birthday. It was hard being my first birthday with Him but His health was my present! And so I was just glad He had the surgery is healthy now.

After Master woke up, we had a nice quiet lunch before He headed off to work. I got a chance to talk to wench and Moni and had a couple more birthday calls too. When Master got home from work He took me out for Chinese which was my choice. I love Chinese food and could eat it everyday and not be sick of it. So after dinner we went home to watch movies. It was a very nice birthday! I am a very lucky girl.

I want to thank everyone who left me comments, sent me cards, presents, and well wishes for my Birthday...it made for a very special birthday! Thank you!

And most of all thank you to my extraordinary Master...

I am a girl of dreams...I dream of fairytales...not very realistic of a girl (a couple) that lives within reality but I think dreams come with living within reality. And you are a dream to me. Each day I wonder what I did to deserve such an phenomenal Master. I love you very much! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...