Monday, December 13, 2004

Life Update with some Sex & SM :)

Things are not letting up with the holidays so I have not been updating. Again I have been wanting to write, but I have not had time.

Friday I spent baking Christmas cookies.

Saturday morning I baked more cookies and then got the potluck dishes ready for a party we were attending. It was Master's office party. I went just a little ahead and had a nice time getting to know a few of the women there better. Master's boss' wife is very warm and just so down to earth. They have a gorgeous home. We had great food and drinks. It was much better then last year. I enjoyed it.

Sunday morning Master and I had fun in the bedroom for a while. Lots of spanking, hood, and being fucked hard and long. It was delish! Master spanked me like He was playing the drums at first. He then put a hood on me. It is the one that is made of perforated leather and laces up the back. We then kind of spooned...but not in a soft and cuddly way. It was very sadistic. Master arm was around my neck - His hand reaching down to my tits to squeeze and hurt - His other hand punching and spanking my ass hard. He was hitting my ass. I felt the moment His sadist came out during it. It became rougher and harder. He would pull me back into Him hard at times too. I felt His hard cock behind me and I would moan. It turned me on so much. Soon I was begging Master to fuck me. And soon He was putting into position roughly fucking me from behind (we have figured out a good place to fuck doggie style in our house without ruining Master's knees). He fucked me a long time that way and it felt so good! yummy! We ended up lying there with me in the hood while we both basked in the fun morning.

Monday I did some cleaning and more baking. Also got a few packages together to send out. Master had to work very late tonight so we have not much time together. And I feel the rest of the week is going to go the same way as we are gearing up to leaving on Friday for family. So also note that I might have a chance to update at Master's parents but at my parents I won't be able too.

I need to do some more baking tomorrow and wrapping presents.

Master is turning off computers so that is my cue to wrap things up as we are heading to bed.

By the way, my ass still hurts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...