Friday, December 10, 2004

The Rest of the Festive Birthday....

So as I said I was up very late on Sunday....

In addition to finishing up one of Master's presents...I also wrapped the rest of His presents and decorated the house so it would look festive for His Birthday instead of just Christmas. I had light blue and royal blue streamers that I put on the door, in the kitchen, dining room and then I made a curtain of streamers across the office door which I knew was the first place He would go...

I then had 2 pre-made Happy Birthday signs that hung up and 9 homemade signs. Some that said Happy Birthday Daddy.

I wanted to make Master's Birthday very special. Because it was His birthday and they are to be celebrated in my mind. As I have ranted about several times..so I won't go into that again.

Anyway, we had breakfast together and then He opened presents. After that I actually went to bed and He worked on project. After that we relaxed around here for a while before catching an early dinner at His favorite steakhouse.

The celebration ended basically with me putting row of 3 and then 5 candles in the brownies I made him for His birthday...and singing to Him.

So it was a nice relaxing festive day for Him. I am very thankful He was born because He is a wonderful man and Master. And I am a lucky girl to have the opportunity to celebrate His birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...