Sunday, February 11, 2007

Blog Template?

Well I have this blog template up that is one that works with beta blog. And frankly I haven't found many of those. And when I have tried to break the code apart frankly I feel I am ready to throw the computer out the window. So that wouldn't be good. Not sure if I will keep with this....as isn't really my style but I really want labels and my archive to not be a mile long. So who knows you might see my old template back tomorrow if I can't get used to this.

Also I don't have all my links up yet so if you had a link over there on the side and isn't here now....please give a day or two. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I really like your new template. It's very sexy. :)
    BIG HUGS
    padme

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Besides it kinda fits with valentines coming, maybe that will give you time to figure out what you want.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...