Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Not Sure...

I meant to update today - several things on my mind. But I can't write more then I am going to at the moment. I am tired. I haven't been sleeping well lately...cycling through my insomnia. Anyway I am so tired that I am near tears often and just can't focus very well. And because I can't focus I am not doing a Gratitude Tuesday post this week. It will have to wait until next week.

So that will probably be it for tonight.

Reminders:
journal entries
~ being of 2 minds on one issue
~ hitachi (have had several people request a review on it)
~ 2 book reviews (possibly 3)

Plus a few others that I am not going to put a name to yet. And I always have emails to reply to that are long over due.

Check to see if I have everything to do some baking.

Iron (ewwww)

Going to bed...really early for me.....crossing fingers for sleep to hit fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...