Monday, February 26, 2007

Positive Monday

Good Things....
1. The vacuum...because it sucked well
2. Air purifier....collected all the dust swirling around the bedroom today as I dusted
3. Pretty terra cotta sheets on the bed
4. Music to sing with as I cleaned
5. Getting caught up in Angel again....as I forgot some wonderful Joss lines in it and also great characters such as Lorne and Fred
6. Migraine medicine for taking my pain down a few notches
7. Good books to read (although some of you might get sick of all the quotes I will be putting up by the time I am done with Reunion)
8. The thawed chicken I have in the fridge....because I know will tell me what to do with it in the next 30 minutes as right now I have no idea what it will turn out to be for dinner
9. Battlestar that we recorded last night and will be able to watch hopefully tonight
10. Motivation this morning that helped me plug forward pretty good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...