Thursday, February 01, 2007

A Happy Anniversary

Wow! Master and I would like to thank EVERYONE who sent left comments, emails and ims wishing us a Happy Anniversary!

We had a wonderful day! Just being us. Master woke me up with SM play and sex...hood, slapping, 15 orgasms and just oh my so much fun! After that we got ready and headed out for breakfast, bookstore, coffee shop and a long drive. After we came home to do a nap. We went to bed late last night and woke up early so we were a little out of it. We had some quality time and then headed to dinner which was really quality time too but Master did have some business to take care of too (really good business opportunity). We had Italian food for dinner - I had seafood alfredo! And we brought home some tiramisu to enjoy with a bottle of Fatcat wine and watch An Evening with Kevin Smith - Even Harder. He is so funny! So it has been a great day!

Master did slip my collar around my neck and click the lock in place. I don't wear my collar often because I break out from it any we have found for me to wear...unfortunately. But I can wear it for short periods of time. So it was very NICE having it around my neck today.

I really just enjoy time with Master. Last year was rough to get to here. But it is amazing the difference. And I just really am thankful for all the quality time I get with Master now. I look forward to the next year and for as long as he will have me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...