Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Gratitude Tuesday - J

I have had a few busy weeks so just haven't been able to get to the gratitude Tuesday but thankfully I am able to do J today!

Just a quick update: We had a good weekend with my sisters. We accomplished the things we needed too so that is good. It was good to see them and just hang out with them. I at times envy all the quality time they get with each other so I was just happy to have a little bit of that this past weekend.




~ J ~


Jessica - is a very very good friend....who I love and adore! She has this sense of spirit radiates kindness, love and just a realness that is hard to find in this world. I have cried, vented, laughed, and been thoughtful with her...and appreciate her friendship more then I can put into words. I am very grateful to have Jessica in my life.
Jackie - I don't speak to her often now these days...though I do think of her often. She is someone very special to me and ALWAYS will have a special place in my heart. i love her and know my life is better by it being touched by her. She is a passionate, caring, intelligent, giving woman who I am blessed to love and be loved by.
Jim & Shannon - They are good friends from Ohio. I really am not sure even how to express my gratitude for them....and to them for sticking by me all these years. They are wonderful friends and I count myself blessed to know them!
Jani - Another friend from Ohio that I count myself blessed to know. She is a vivacious, smart, witty woman! She has made me laugh so hard I cry, she has given me food for thought on many occasion and she is nice eye candy too!
Jumbo Shrimp - I love seafood but especially shrimp and especially big jumbo shrimp: broiled, sauteed, fried, in a sauce, alone, or however I really like shrimp.
Just a girl - just a girl in the world....I am just a girl in the world doing what I do...trying to make the best of it.
Jelly Beans - It is almost time for Jelly Beans to hit the store. Yummy!
Jif Peanut Butter - creamy, smooth peanuty goodness! yum!
Japanese Rope Bondage - The intricate designs and knots around my body make me float away.
John William Waterhouse - Always enjoyed his works...can get lost in them. They have amazing colors and spirit coming from them
Joss Whedon - brilliant man - very grateful for the many wonderful hours of entertainment he has brought to me through Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Firefly and Angel.
Journal - be it paper or online my journal has helped me grow as a person and so I am very grateful for the years of journaling.

4 comments:

  1. This template is so much nicer than the other one...the lips looked kinda 80's and something a man would want wrapped around his...hey look...you did a gratitude post today! How cool is that?

    Jelly beans taste best around Easter, I think they're fresher! Journaling has been an important part of my life for many years and has helped me through many events.

    Have fun with the XML, it famboozles me right now, but I'm having fun with the CSS...one of these days I'll give it a go.

    *Big Hugs*
    ♥ CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating list, nice to see one mainly about people. That's what I love about GT, no rules.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi CeeCi led me here. Love you site. The list is wonderful. Happy Gratitude Tuesday!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. ceeci, lol on the lips and gratitude! You are right on Jelly Beans...they do taste fresher around Easter! :)

    Paul, I actually forgot a couple people too. I have a lot of special J's in my life. :)

    Theresa, Thank you! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...