Saturday, February 10, 2007

Dreams from Danae's Brain....Oh My....

Okay this is how my mind works.....

I don't remember all the dream this is the gist of it though...

I have super powers....I can fly, lots of strength, can be invisible and so on. There is this evil person* who has rigged a machine that as the machine keeps working it grows into a bigger badder machine and it will eventually end the world. A cloud - enormous black stormy looking cloud starts to appear over the city. So I go to investigate of course being super power girl. I find out that it is coming from the machine. I try to unplug the machine, and smash some control panels and what not to try to turn it off but of course it doesn't work. The evil bad man and his hench men come and find me and they had a super power villain and he ends up kicking my ass and I wake in river where a pipe is pumping filth from the big machine into the river.

So I am covered in grim and pretty tired so I make it back to my Aunts who I am staying with at the moment (no idea on earth why as it a relative that I don't like and have little patience for). When at her place I take a bath. There is a caulking gun lying on the edge of the tube as they obviously were re-caulking their bathtub. So I am sitting there trying to come up with a plan and the caulk gives me the idea how to save the world. I get out and put on my robe and just as I do there is a knock on the door from my Aunt wanting to go get pizza. I tell her I can't go get pizza right now as I have to go. She gets mad and asks me at least to give them money (typical Aunt) even though I am not going.

I get dressed and go back to the machine and check it out and yes chalk is the answer. But then as I am there I see the sky is starting to crack and fall. People are screaming and dying. I figure out that the thing that I want to do doesn't work now but it would have if I had got there 15 minutes before. And now the world is ending. I am pissed. I kick the machine and a clipboard falls from the side of it....to my feet. It has dates scratched out or looks like been erased and wrote over and I can see the pattern to it. I erase the last date and suddenly as I suspected looking at the dates on the clip board...we are now back 1 day before.

I have to wait until the precise time to do what I need to with the caulk. Yes caulk really does saves the world. That time comes and I realize that because the machine is doing weird things to the atmosphere I am having problems flying with the things I need...the caulking gun to be exact so I don't know what to do to get there in time. So I squirt caulk into my mouth - fly to the machine - being careful not to swallow the caulk while flying in the turbulent sky - to squirt the caulk from my mouth into the exact location on the machine. It tastes horrible and I am so worried about swallowing it but I get there and squirt into the little spot and the machine dies and I save the world.

Yes that was my dream....I have had weird dreams like this before...

Usually I dream about things that I was doing right before I went to bed...like art, watching Alias, reading a book, the last thing I read on my lj friend's page (yes really I have done that on more then one occasion). Last night I read the book about Sugar the prostitute so where on earth did that dream come from?

(* evil person is this actor who I had to rack my brain of movies I had seen him in to go to to imdb and find his name as I didn't know it)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...