Wednesday, November 08, 2000

About Me....

After reading what Danae means again, I am thinking people probably think I am a very depressing person lol

I am the person that is described but I am much more then those mere words. I have lots of different facets. Which I think by reading that, you can see it in the words there is more there.

So here is a look at Danae from my perspective….

I am very emotional…I go with my heart over my intellect. It gets me in trouble at times and it also has been right on things the majority of the time. I am sensitive to others sometimes on deeper level then I want - because I end up feeling their pain.

I have a good imagination. I am creative - talented - when I put my mind to it. I have so many interests that I have trouble deciding which ones to pursue. I have plenty of inner ambition, but I am aware of a tendency toward indecisiveness. Especially when I am emotionally stressed.

I do at times lack a great deal of self-confidence. And at other times there is no stopping me. I am kind of up and down lol

I am honest and loyal. I am supportive and understanding.

I have a hard time communicating. I really never knew this was a problem until recently. There are some people who seem to get what I am saying really easily and others I can explain things over and over and over. And they just don't get it. It is easier for me to write then talk.

I am shy until I get to know a person. Often hide nervousness by making jokes. Or just being totally silent. :)

I like labels for myself. I am bisexual, polyamorous submissive. I am an artist. I am a woman and a little girl.

I once had someone tell me he was Dominant only in the bedroom. And that is fine for him. But I am not just submissive in the bedroom. I am submissive. Just like I am an artist. I am not just an artist in the art studio or at a drawing table. Because I am an artist the way I look at life, react, see, and feel about the world and the things happening and going on around me are effected. Just as I am a submissive and I see the world and react and feel a certain way to experiences because I am submissive. That does not mean I submit to everyone in the world. Just that I see things as a submissive. Just as I see things as an artist and a woman.

Hmmm I believe in that all things happen for a reason. I try to see the good in all until I get hurt to much..and even then it is hard for me to write them off.

I am smart, fun, social, sensual, passionate, compassionate, cute and adorable (adding that for my Daddy), honest, supportive, emotional, sensitive, loving, kind, courageous, strong. (Okay so I took a poll to ask people what they thought when they thought of me and these are what they said lol)

I am Danae....I know who I am and what I want. I laugh often, live passionately, and love deeply.

peace & serenity,
danae


(ps: if you are coming here via Ownership and Enslavement Weblogs - I switched to beta blogger a while back and since then the rss feed doesn't work. And so it goes back this entry. Please go here to see more current entries.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...