Thursday, November 30, 2000

A Path with Heart

I have had a lot of people writing me telling me I was very brave to write and post what I did in my last blog entry. I want to Thank Everyone who has wrote with support. :)

I guess I do not feel I am brave. Yes, I think it take courage to walk through this life and deal with all that we come upon.

But I have dealt with most of those issues from that time in my life. I do not think that anything like that ever is just something you get over. But how you chose to let it affect your life is what counts.

A quote I came upon a while back is something I am trying to live my life by: "A path is only a path, and there is no affront, to oneself or to others, in dropping it if that is what your heart tells you . . . Look at every path closely and deliberately. Try it as many times as you think necessary. Then ask yourself alone, one question . . . Does this path have a heart? If it does, the path is good; if it doesn't it is of no use." -- Carlos Castaneda, The Teachings of Don Juan.

I guess I have always tried to live my life that way but sometimes we want to believe something so much that we do not listen to what your inner self is telling us…

peace and serenity,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...