Friday, November 10, 2000

Jackie is in town this weekend...

...so I will not be writing much. Since trying to spend time with my beautiful little sister.

Yesterday was kind of a strange day.

Jackie and I talked a lot. Something I will get to in a moment.

There is so much floating around in my head. I do not even know where to start.

Searching for something that I am not sure I can find right now. I have myself in a situation where I just need to keep going ahead. Faith…..

Faith…I am not sure why I have it and why I always feel it can work out. Maybe I am tired and just cannot fight anymore…so I just stay where I am…and it is not really faith, but resolve.

Do not take that wrong – just know I am kind of writing without really examining.

New Topic…Jackie and I….

Jackie is young and as we get closer I want to have a more intimate loving relationship with her. I want to kiss – touch – hold her and show her how much she means to me. But I am also very scared I am going to hurt her. I want to reach out touch her – pull her too me – snuggle close to her but I am also scared to do it. She has said she wants the same things…so I know it is there so why not just do it? I have not idea. I am just scared.

The writing….

I started the writing on what is the difference between submission, service, and surrender to me. So far they are just basic concepts wrote down.

I have also started writing on why I do not think submission is a gift. I will put that on the blogger once I have it done too.

Tonight…

Tonight we are all going out to the informal of a local group. One of the local BDSM groups I belong to has a formal meeting once a month – with a topic and/or demo. And then they also have an informal social….go to dinner and karaoke and just hang out and talk and have some fun together. Daddy, Jackie, SJ and I are all going together and then we are meeting Di there. It was Di’s birthday on Monday and her and my anniversary of meeting each other. Nov. 6th Di and I have known each other 2 years. I am very lucky to have her in my life. She has been a FANTASTIC friend!!!

I need go and get going on my day....

peace & serenity,
danae
danaewhispering@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...