Friday, November 17, 2000

Introduction to people in my life.....

Daddy – He is my Daddy (not biological) and I love him a lot. Our relationship is hard to explain. I live with my Daddy. He was my Master for 2 years, but are not in a M/s relationship anymore. We still very much have a D/s power structure and he is always my Daddy. A role he has had from the moment I met him and I feel he will always. He is an incredible man of great honor and integrity. He has more then anyone I have ever known. He is very wise about D/s. He sees a bigger picture (more then a lot of Dominants that I have come across). He looks to see how things will effect the submissive, because if you damage the submissive then you will not have a toy to play with. *smiles* I would say he comes across arrogant to most people, but it is not arrogance they are seeing it is confidence in himself and his beliefs. He does not have a problem telling people he disagrees with them. And even though at times it makes me uncomfortable as a submissive (because I hate hurting peoples feelings), it is one of the reasons I love him because he is strong in his beliefs, values, ethics, integrity and honor.

Jackie – she is my little sister. She is my Daddy’s submissive and “daughter.” She is a wonderful beautiful woman…an extraordinary artist. I love her and feel our relationship is just beginning. I hope that one day she sees what I see when I look at her. She does not live with us, but comes home at least one long weekend a month! Not enough but better then nothing. She is going to study in Italy in January until May and it is going to be a long 5 months for my Daddy and I. She is young in age and wise in years. She knows more about living life to it fullest then anyone I have met. She has not wasted a moment of her life. And I admire all that she is and all that she will be.

Honeyrose – She is my beautiful incredible girlfriend. She had to move out of the US for her job. I have not seen her for a year and half but hope to be going to Europe in the early spring. I miss her dearly and love her just as much. She is very strong and courageous. She has more strength then she has given herself credit for but I think right now – at this point her life – she is finally seeing it! I know she can do anything she puts her mind to. She can stop traffic or stay at home and bake cookies with her son – all the roles in her life she can do – with love and beauty. She has it all. I remember so many special moments with her. First time seeing her in person - first time being with her in person - **grin* - and the first time I realized I was in love with her. I love you my HoneyRose

Di – She is my best friend. I meet her here in Cleveland – 2 years ago Nov 6th. She has been with me through all the good and bad times I have had since coming to Ohio. She is a true friend and I am very lucky to have her in my life. Di is a wonderful mom and wife. She is very pretty and sexy (even though she will deny it). She is person who has many talents and lots of potential that she does not see, yet. *smiles* I hope that someday she lets someone in enough to show her all that is there.

SJ – she is a wonderful woman/mom/friend/submissive.  She is very spiritual. She is an intuitive, sensitive, sensual, passionate woman. She listens and sees. She is an important part of my life. And when she does not see the path she is suppose to go she just trusts that it will be shown to her. She has strength, faith and courage that are amazing.

Mistress DM – hmmm what do I say about her…..**smiles** - She is very wise. She seems to know what I am thinking. She can get in my head easily it seems. She is a female Dominant that I have only known a year but probably knows more about how my submissive mindset works then anyone. She would like to own me and the thought of being hers has crossed my mind a few times *grin* She has incredible way of expressing herself – she can take a hard topics or issue and say it with just the *right* words. I will ramble – vent and afterwards she can sum up the heart of the issue in one line that is very meaningful but so clear and concise. Anyway I respect her very much and appreciate that she is in my life.

Moni – *smiles* I meet Moni because she came up to introduce herself to me after I gave a speech at SMART on living as a 24/7 slave. I saw in her eyes then that we would understand each other sometimes without even speaking words. She is a Dominant woman that submits to one man. I have seen her grow as person, submissive and Dominant in the time I have known her and I really am very proud of all the work she does to keep moving forward – growing and learning more about herself. She is very non- judgmental and loves easily (just like me.) She feels the pain of her friends and feels their joys too. She is empathetic. A quality that I think will help allow her to be a very good Dominant. She is already but it just will allow her to grow even more as a Dominant. She has also been here for me a lot when I needed her love, strength, and support. I am lucky to have so many good friends.

These are just a few people that play a part in my life. There are more and I will add them as I talk about them.

peace & serenity,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...