Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Life Update

Yesterday Master's parents headed home and although His parents are very nice....it was time for them to go. We all have a nice time even with a few moments of tensions (watching Fahrenheit 9/11 and Master's Dad trying to fix the dishwasher). But over all it was a good time. Drank, ate, played games, watched movies and just hung out together.

While Master's parents were here, Master and I had a few issues come up that we could not get into with the parents here so those got put off until today. It was an emotionally intense conversation and I am glad we talked and know we will be talking more. Tonight we ran an errand, went to dinner and then drove around to see some lights that were already up. We listened to XM's Christmas music stations while we drove around. It was nice.

Tomorrow Master is working from home. And I am going to get the tree and decorations out so we can put the tree up. I love Christmas and I love decorating for it. So I am really excited. I have been listening to Christmas music a lot already despite having most of my music packed away. I had some on my computer though and then there is a station on the satellite too. I started a list of holiday things I need to get done.

This weekend there is a parade. I am hoping we get out to go that, but also hoping it was warmer then it was tonight (left the house it was 14 and came home it was 5). I need to finish shopping for Master's birthday also since I did not have time before Thanksgiving. I hope to get that done Thursday and/or Friday.

It seems like this holiday season is going to go fast. I think that is because we will be heading to Master's parents early and then flying from their to my parents in Minnesota. We are hoping to get together with our good friends in Denver when we head over too.

Going to end this entry with a few links...

This is a link to a clip of Richard Simmons on Who's Line is it Anyway? It is very funny! I am really surprised Richard Simmon's doing and saying the things he is.....maybe I just have been out of touch with how out he is? And actually surprised the networks aired it too.

Blogging on a TV Show...The West Wing.

Twisted Chick....a political blog that I really enjoy.

And today I am thankful for the wonderful kiss Master gave me this afternoon. Thankful for the warm scarf girlie knitted me for Christmas last year. Thankful for flannel pj's and red wool socks (sounds really sexy huh?) because I am so cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...