Friday, November 05, 2004

Book It!

This is going around on Live Journal...

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 23.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal...along with these instructions.

Here's my fifth sentence on page 23:


So I am surrounded by books in the office but I do have three books lying in front of me.

The first is The Valkyries by Paulo Coelho

"Gene laughed."

Exciting huh? It is a really good book though. It is one of my favorites.

Second...The Forgetting Room by Nick Bantock

And there is a picture on page 23.

Also another really good book. The reason these three books are lying in front of me as I have been meaning to write up "reviews" of sorts about them for our website as they are three of my favorites.

And then the third book is Buddhism Plain and Simple by Steve Hagen

"In seeing you will realize that you must live consciously, not for your sake or someone else's sake or for the sake of some goal or belief or idea, but for the sake of being fully engaged in the moment."

So finally a good sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...