Thursday, November 02, 2006

Wednesday Recap

I can't sleep....

I wanted to comment on bunches of journals and respond to some emails but I am sorry I just don't have the brain power tonight.

Today (wednesday) was a pretty good day...despite that I felt so tired. Master, his parents and I went to breakfast and then they headed back over the mountains to their home. After they left, Master and I had several errands to do. I picked up some Halloween decorations that were 70% off at Kohl's. It felt good to get them...I know that sound strange. And I am not sure I am up for explaining it at the moment. Another one of our errands was an errand...that was hard for me to do but necessary. I had to do it to go forward with my art. And so it brought up lots of what-if I can't make it...or do it insecurities.

Then this evening I made beef stroganoff for dinner. We had a nice bottle of wine and watched Howl's Moving Castle! That is a GREAT movie! I loved it!

Tomorrow I need to:
~ clean my studio
~ laundry
~ call in perscriptions
~ make sure Master's camera is charged and ready for a photo shoot we have on Thursday evening
~ catch up on journals and emails
~ decide what to make for dessert for Sunday (we are having dinner at friend's house and I offered to bring dessert)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Danae,
    I love Howl's Moving Castle too! I rented it, then immediately went out and bought it. I have read your whole blog and I just wanted to congratulate you on six years. You have come such a long way (literally and figuratively). You are an inspiration and a really interesting writer.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont you hate that feeling of having to play catch up?

    I'm a huge fan of Howl's Moving Castle too......Great place.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm dessert. my favourite part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, Thank you for your kind comment! I am glad you enjoy my blog. I have put Howl's Moving Castle on my wish list for Christmas because I just loved it so much!

    Mija - Yay for another Howl's Moving Castle fan! :)

    Jen - Dessert is my faovrite part too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...