Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Letter Meme

"Comment and I'll give you a letter; then you have to list 10 things you love that begin with that letter. Afterward, post this in your journal and give out some letters of your own."

The lovely strangedoll on livejournal gave me the letter L

1. Leather - well...I think that is pretty self-explanatory. I like leather in it's many forms - whips, floggers, cuffs, corsets, hoods...oh my! The smell is intoxicating to me!
2. Lip Gloss - Shiny, pretty, smells good!
3. Lips - I do like lips. Master has such sexy lips! Kissing lips! Girl's lips with lip gloss...okay even some boys I know look good in lip gloss! fat and pouty, lips that always seem to about to say something, lips that open and speak quiet words....yep lips are good!
4. Life - yep I love life. I love that I am alive and living out my life's journey.
5. Lists - I like lists. I like making lists.
6. Lemons - Lemon tarts, bars, cookies....cooking with lemons - honey lemon chicken - yummy! So sweet and tart!
7. Leftovers - I like leftovers. Food often tastes better to me as a left over. And here we are approaching the ultimate leftovers at the end of the week - Thanksgiving leftover omg!
8. Lock - lock on my collar....claimed and owned. yay!
9. Leaves - Leaves still pretty red and yellow leaves on some trees here. I love the colors of the leaves changing.
10. Love - giving, receiving...gotta love. I am very lucky to have all the love in my life that I do.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh ... I want a letter now. Can I pleeeeease have a letter too? Lol

    Nicely written babe
    CSxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I give you the letter C, cuddlesslut. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...