Monday, November 20, 2006

Random Random

Livejournal
Some of you have asked about livejournal...I do mirror what I write here over there. Livejournal is a blogging tool but lj is almost like an online community too. I initially started joined in over on livejournal because I have several good friends that post over there. I started mirroring my blogspot over there so that it made it easier for my livejournal friends (because livejournal has a feature that anyone who you "friend" then can have all your friend's posts in one place to read - almost like an rss feed for livejournal). I started learning more about livejournal and their features and realized I have some things I feel the need to write about but don't like sharing with the whole world wide web...so I do post over there more now. But I won't give up my blogspot!

Livejournal has a feature where you can lock posts and only those that register (which is free)and "friend" your livejournal can see the posts and no one else. I also liked that I could share pictures (nothing too steamy - I did before the obsenity law but now just daily life pictures - food, cats, places we go, and a few vanilla type pictures of me) so that again I wasn't sharing them with the world.

So there it is...I have a livejournal and a blogspot. As I said above I won't give up my blogspot. I started here 6 years ago -- and I want to look back at year 10 and see all I have written. But if you want to friend me over at livejournal and don't have one set up please feel free to write me. I can give you some basic livejournal instructions.



Sex and SM
Just a few entries from the past that I read recently. They are steamy (well steamy in my opinion as it happened to me...I might be a little biased) SM and sex....it was hard to pick just a few...but here they are:


A Wonderful Weekend!
Humiliation, Hoops and Jargon
F*ckhose and Rituals
Weekend Recap
The Banana



Quotes
I have lots of quotes here are some good ones I found while reading through my archives...

There are moments when, what ever the position of the body, the soul is on its knees. - Victor Hugo

Just to be is a blessing. Just to live is holy. - Rabbi Abraham Heschel

If you command wisely, you'll be obeyed cheerfully. - Thomas Fuller (1608-1661)

Whenever you fall, pick something up. - Oswald Avery

This entry has quite a few good ones.


ps: not liking the nightime "hot cider" airborne. eewww!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...