Thursday, November 16, 2006

Brain Drought....due to exhaustion

I haven't been sleeping well. First I just can't sleep because my mind won't slow down. And next I am so cold I can't get to sleep. Even with thermals, 3 blankets and it isn't even really winter yet. I am falling asleep between 3 and 4am. And so today I am really exhausted. Brain not functioning really well.

The last 2 days I was going through some old files on my computer and found a few things I started as essays for our website. I hope to finish those up soon to post there as I haven't added anything new in a long time.

I want to ask Master if I can start posting his journal entries he has been doing lately to the website. He is doing a series basically on some of his fetishes and he is calling them INSIDE. Inside - his thoughts on gags, collars, humiliation and more to come he says.

Not much else going on with me....

We have been busy. We have had lots of running around this week and it just seems like I am not accomplishing anything at home. Then being so tired...by the time we do get home I just want to veg because I can't think of what next to do because my brain isn't functioning.

Just looked at my Netflix queue because I knew I should have something coming....and I do...it should arrive tomorrow...Colonial House! I can't wait to watch it.

Feels like a blah blah blah post...but this is just what is going on with me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...