Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Graitude Tuesday - D

Okay I haven't done a Gratitude Tuesday in several weeks. But ready to get back to them especially with the holidays coming about....I have many things I am thankful for and happy that I have in my life.




~ D ~

~ Daddy/little girl relationship - Obviously he is not my bio Dad but Master (thank goodness) and I am not a little girl but we do enjoy that aspect of our full relationship. He is my Daddy....he takes care of me, he gives me hugs and kisses when I am having a bad day, he watches Howl's Castle, Benji, and other wonderful movies with me. He spoils his princess. I am very thankful for this part of our relationship!

~ Diet Coke - I can't go long without a diet coke. It just refreshes me. I like the bubbles and the taste.

~ Decadence - chocolate dessert, sex in the middle of the afternoon, silk lingerie touching the skin, a wine that makes all the troubles of the day fade away, kisses that are long and deep - that seem to make every part of the body quiver

~ Domestic Service - Despite being burnt out lately I do like serving Master domestically. I am thankful he allows me to stay at home to be his domestic slave.

~ Drawing - I am thankful that as a child I learned the joy of drawing.

~ Dinner - If I have to choose a meal that I enjoy the most it is dinner. I like cooking dinner also so many things I can make with it. I thankful for wonderful dinners I have made, created and shared with friends and family.

~ Dessert - If I could skip though meals and go straight to dessert that would be best! Thankful for all the sweetness that comes with dessert!

~ Dove Chocolates - Well it is chocolate you know...and I don't turn that down.

~ Danae - the myth and the painting by Gustav Klimt

~ Destiny - Master and I talk about this quite a bit as we do think it seemed like we were destined to meet. There were several times our paths did/could have crossed. And we are thankful we finally did meet and are able to fulfill our destinies together.

~ Desire - I am thankful I am able to desire all the wonderful things I do...leather, spankings, bondage, art, books, music, chocolate and so many other wonderful things to desire

~ Dreams - I am thankful for dreams...night time dreaming and day dreaming.....dreaming of life

~ Dressing up - I like dressing up...pretty dress, pretty undergarments.

~ Duran Duran, Depeche Mode, The Dandy Warhols, Darling Violetta, Dido, Dar Williams, Dixie Chicks - All good bands/singers that start with D. I enjoy the music they bring.

~ Daily OM - Thankful for the Daily OM. I usually start out my day with them and when I do skip them I am always reminded when I read again the next time why they make me feel better. They allow me to learn more about myself.

~ Dolls - I have Groovy Girls that are so much fun to play with...I am thankful for Daddy buying them for me

3 comments:

  1. Long before finding and then becoming a Blogiac there was Daily OM...there still is Daily OM and I'm so grateful for the messages I receive from them. Oh, and to you for posting about TUT a couple of months ago!

    Hmmm, destiny played the same role in my relationship with MoJo. We have discussed our past lives together and know, no question, this won't be our last life together.

    Wonderful list, danae!

    **Hugs**
    ♥ CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danae, great list, so much in common, Daily OM, Klimt, Chocolate.
    So glad that you joined us.
    Hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I am with you on the diet coke! Great list!

    Hugs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...