Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Tired....Life Update



Just a quickie...as it is late...

I have been busy preparing for Thanksgiving this week so not even online more than 20 minutes this week.

Monday was cleaning, then after work Master and I went to get haircuts (3 more inches off for me so now just at the shoulders), go get beer and also got some more wine (because we bought a couple bottles this past weekend at our favorite local winery). I pointed out a beer made in the town Master's went to school so He ended up getting that too. It was a lager. The wine is a mixture of my 2 favorites so it will be interesting to see how that tastes.

During our shopping trip for groceries Master also allowed me to get a frame for the Amy Brown print He gave me for my birthday and a new kitchen rug. The frame matches with the print so good. The print is called Firedance and has deep reds, oranges, sienna, burnt orange, and mustard yellow. There is border around the dancing fairy of mustard yellow mixed with orange. The frame almost looks like tiger eye. It is really swirling shades of brown from golden to deep chocolate brown. So they look very good together. The rug has a burgundy border and then really pretty fruit on it....all in the jewel tones.

Tuesday was more cleaning, laundry and baking. More stuff to charity. And Moni called me so I got a chance to talk to her. I had been thinking about her for about a week and meant to ask permission to call her. I miss her!

Today I baked some more and prepared stew for dinner tonight. We hung up some framed pictures of Master's photographs...they look fabulous! And then in the mid-afternoon Master's parents arrived. We had a nice evening. They helped me prepare appetizers for tomorrow. And then we had dinner,drank and played games. It was a nice evening.

They just left about 30 minutes ago. We are having cinnamon rolls and mimosas for breakfast. A relish tray, crab ragoon and potstickers during the day while we wait for Turkey dinner.

I am extremely tired so calling it a night.

I hope everyone has a very nice Thanksgiving! I hope you are able to spend it your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...