Thursday, January 20, 2005

Mirrors

I think there are things that come in our lives that are what I call Mirrors...

They are a reflection of ourselves and what we are needing to see. I sometime don't see the mirrors no matter if they keep coming at me...denial. I can look back on my life and see them happening over and over again...

They happen with my relationships, they happen with my health and so many parts of my life. Example...when I lived in Ohio, my health was not good. I had a lot of female problems as well as I got sick very easily. To me it was a mirror trying to tell me something was wrong and I was not listening. Now I am here and all those things have disappeared.

I know I have a health mirror right now - regarding my teeth/the dentist. I hate dentists - I had a quack dentists and since then I am really reluctant of going. But I know I am going to have to bit the bullet and do it.

Also I have had a mirror in regards to a previous profession, so I am sure I will be writing about that more in the coming days too.

I hope to be more aware of my mirrors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...