Thursday, January 13, 2005

Meme: Me....A to Z

A - Accent: at times a northern accent
B - Breast size: dd
C - Chore you hate: laundry..folding!
D - Father's name: Robert
E - Essential make-up item: mascara and gloss
F - Favorite perfume: can't wear perfumes as they give me a headache but I do wear body sprays as they are lighter in fragrance....Pearberry and Country Apple are what I have right now.
G - Gold or silver: Silver
H - Hometown: Grand Junction, CO
I - Insomnia: yes off and on I do get insomnia
J - Job title: slave :)
K - Kids: no but 2 kitty cats
L - Living arrangements: with my Master
M - Mother's birthplace: North Dakota
N - Number of apples you've eaten: not sure quite a few as they are one of the few fruits I actually will eat
O - Overnight hospital stays: yes once
P - Phobia: mice
R - Religious affiliation: I was raised Lutheran. Buddhism is what I study the most at the time. But I am kind of in a flux right now spiritually. Been trying to find more about Gnostic.
S - Siblings: 2 younger sisters
T - Time you wake up: anywhere from 7:30 to 9am
U - Unnatural hair colors you've worn: reds, purplish, Burgundy
V - Vegetable you refuse to eat: to many to name
W - Worst habit: biting nails
X - X-rays you've had: sinus cavities, teeth, chest several times (had pneumonia a few times)
Y - Yummy foods you make: I am a good baker and pretty good cook. (some recipes: http://www.withinreality.com/recipes.html) Master read this over before I posted and He said, "Happy Dish" - it is basically pasta, sauce, ricotta cheese, mozz cheese, ground browned beef/turkey, ground browned sausage/turkey sausage mixed together and baked. The name comes from Lauren as she said it always made her happy.
Z -Zodiac sign: Libra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...