Wednesday, January 12, 2005

What has changed...

Rose asked in her journal: How has your views of the lifestyle changed since you began to explore it? What are some changes in yourself that really shocked you? Did those changes sneak up on you ?

My views on the lifestyle have changed a lot. Such as I used to think being in BDSM meant we (all who are into it) are similar but that is not true. I have found out being in an M/s relationship I get judged a lot more then when I was bottoming or a submissive.

I have not really had anything really shock me. I have had some SM things that were not really desires become very strong desires.

I started a whole long post on this subject because lately I feel like being in M/s is almost totally separate from the lifestyle. The reason being on the forums and groups M/s people tend to get slammed all the time and I am just sick of it. End of rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...