Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Meme: Me Explained - Question 1

A reader emailed me and asked, "How is it you can be a girly girl and love make-up and not wear perfume?"

Couple reasons - the first one now...is that Master is not real hip on perfume. And it is really not allergy related or anything, He just does not like the smell of perfume. The second and more long term reason is that most perfumes give me migraines, so I don't wear them.

I do wear body sprays as they seem to be lighter so they don't give me a headache and Master likes them also. I bought PearBerry and Country Apple at Bath and Body Works after Christmas sale. It was hard finding scents Master was really happy with though. I really liked the coconut Lime but He did not like. Oddly enough He smelled it in some other store (a discount store) and He liked it then so we got it for His niece as part of her care basket we gave her to help her through chemo.

When I was high school I was a big Calvin Klein Obsession fan. My ex husband - then boyfriend - would give me a bottle every year for Christmas. It is actually still one of the few perfumes I can actually wear that for the most part does not give me a migraine (but it did a few times.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...