Friday, October 28, 2005

Yay for Pain!

I am a happy floaty girl right now....

Master and I had dinner and then watched a few episodes of West Wing to finish up season 6. After I asked permission to use the bathroom, but Master had other ideas. He started with grabbing and squeezing my breasts harder then He did at lunch! It instantly hit my masochistic buttons. I wanted more. I could feel the desire grow. I knew He wanted more too. We sat on the couch for a bit with Him inflicting pain on me in various ways.

Soon He was leading me by my hair to the bathroom where He had me go to the bathroom while giving Him a blow job. His cock felt so good in my mouth. After, I was done pissing....we went to the bedroom and got naked. We climbed into bed and He started in with inflicting pain on my tits again. Which lead to Him punching them. It is one of those love hate things. I love that I was feeling all these masochistic feeling from the pain but at the same time I was feeling that fear that comes with not knowing what will come next and hoping it will be something that will hurt even more. So, I was having all sorts of thoughts and images racing through my brain, when he decides to ask me what I was thinking about....of course in that moment He has to do that. I was thinking about pain and darkness which had lead to thought of the blackness the hood gives me. So I of course told Him and told me to beg for the hood. And I did so easily as I wanted to just fall into the blackness of it not only feel that blackness that comes with the pain for me -- but the blackness of hood....where I sink into myself. Master having a hood fetish was pleased by my desire of course. He pulled the black leather hood with slits around the nose/mouth and laced it up tight. He would go between grabbing and squeezing my tits -- to punching them -- and then moving to fingering my wet cunt. And after a while He started in on face slapping...which lead to another thing we enjoy -- face punching.

It is not like taking a swing at someone. It is very controlled in force and placement. My face is fine - no bruising just quite red at the moment. I loved it and it really sent me into a wonderful state of blackness. And I know Master loved it as well as He became very turned on. After a little while of going between various pains He had me masturbate myself while He did the same. When He came He smeared His cum into my body as I continued to masturbate. I came shortly after and we both snuggled into each other very happy and satiated....for the time being....yes smiling in hopes we have some more play time this weekend!

Oh and my tits are still hurting from all the abuse they have taken tonight but....I still want more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...