Wednesday, October 19, 2005

No Time.....Sorry!

So I suck...yes I know I do....I have the next part of SR coming, but this is the final push to the deadline for my clients site. So I have been busy. Believe me if I could be blogging more then doing what I am....I would be a happy woman!


Right now I am enjoying a cup of tea - hoping it will perk me up as I need something to keep plugging away at this website.

I hope to be able to catch up on everyones blogs soon and also post my next SR posts as well as countless other posts on poly, my feet, being a princess, my name and many other topics in my life.

I also want to add a Thank You to someone special...she sent me gift for my birthday and it was completely unexpected and beautiful! I think I stood just staring at it in awe. I don't know if she wants me to name her, but she does read my blog so she can out herself in comments if she doesn't mind. Thank you very much....you are so kind and thoughtful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...