Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Birthday....

I woke up this morning with a phone call from my Mom....singing Happy Birthday to me. After that Master told me to stay in bed for a bit while He created MAGIC! And he certainly did...

I have been dreading turning 38 and Master made a special birthday for his little girl....

He had me cover my eyes and then lead me to the dining room. He told me to open my eyes and there before my eyes was a table fit for a princess! There was a table cloth that said princess on it, plates, napkins, cups that had princess' on them. And then there was tiaras that said princess too! There were presents stacked on the table wrapped in Princess paper. So it was a magical Princess birthday!

The whole setting instantly put me into little girl mode....ripping papper off my presents as I wore my tiara!

It was much fun!

I got lots of art goodness from Daddy! And then also mixed with more Princess stuff too - stickers, bookmarker, and more stickers.

Now I have to come back to reality for a bit as I have a talk with my client this morning. After that though Master and I are going for breakfast but probably back to business stuff the rest of the day as I am nearing my deadline.

So if I get to be only 4 years old for some of the day.....then turning 38 won't be so bad. Thank you Daddy! I love you very much! You always make my birthday so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...