Friday, November 18, 2005

life update and rant

I have become inspired again. I knocked out several pieces. Today I need to clean but still hope to have some time to finish up one piece. Master comes home tomorrow so it will be nice to have him at home again. Not much else going on...I really have been so absorbed in my art that the rest of the world fades away for a bit. I do hope to work on a blog of substance this weekend though. I have part 4 of SR, Poly, Reminders of Place, Bottoming before Topping, and about 4 others saved as drafts that I want to work again.

Now on to a rant....

Recently I read a blog where the woman was getting STD tests done. From reading the blog all I could discern is that she is married but goes out and seeks affairs and one night stands with strangers behind her husbands back. And doesn't have safe sex.

Okay I have several problems going on just there, but the thing that really annoyed me is she was going to a county health clinic to get the STD test and was worried about being around "junkies, indigent and whores."

She is putting them lower then her....but she is the one cheating on and lying to her husband plus not having safe sex....where is the logic in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...