Sunday, May 14, 2006

Insomnia....

Uggghh I have had about a weeks worth of insomnia and I will be happy when I get back to normal sleeping pattern. Each night I am going to bed between 2:30am and 3:30am. I am still getting up at normal times from 8am to 9am. I have been super active this week too and so I really should be just falling asleep easily. But I will feel tired, yawn, go to bed and then lay there staring at the ceiling. So annoying!

The other night...morning technically....I was up until 3am and up at 8:30am. I was really busy spring cleaning. I did lots of moving, lifting and such....stuff that should have exhausted me but I was up until 2:30am. Master let me sleep in before waking me at 10am to use me. Putting me in a Imp of Satan hood before he used me. Yes random thing that has nothing to do with insomnia...but you know I have insomnia so I expect my posts to be a little weird at 3am!

Right now I was looking at old lunchboxes on Ebay and watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer -- so that is what I do at 3am when I can't sleep what do you do?

Tomorrow we are having Overnight Creme Brulee French Toast for brunch and then we will hit the Art and Jazz Fest. I also hope to do some art tomorrow....as I would really like to finish a couple things tomorrow. And then maybe I can get them mailed out before we leave to go out of town on Tuesday.

Okay I suppose I will try to get some sleep....and lets hope I really do get to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...